Indigo Fire Pack
Welcome to Indigo Fire Pack's Website! We are a pack who lives around a lively burnt forest. Ever since that forest was burnt, the forest has been as healthy as ever.

PS: always remember to read the headline announcement!
Indigo Fire Pack
Welcome to Indigo Fire Pack's Website! We are a pack who lives around a lively burnt forest. Ever since that forest was burnt, the forest has been as healthy as ever.

PS: always remember to read the headline announcement!
Indigo Fire Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to IFP's forum!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Northern-ship Training (about roleplay)
Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 pm by Aaron

» Type the word with your thumb. NO BACKSPACING!
Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:19 pm by Aaron

» Rate the signature above you
Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:38 pm by Nabak

» Suggestions & Ideas
Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:49 am by Faye

» Aaron's Art
Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:47 am by Faye

» Aaron's Poem
Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 8:57 am by Aaron

» The Random Game
Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 pm by Nabak

» The Off Topic Topic (OTT)
Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:09 pm by Nabak

» Need a Newbie Teacher?
Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:52 pm by Nabak

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Most active topics
The Clear River of Memories
Smack it, Burn it, Throw it, Leave it, Eat it
Typin With Yer Eyes Shut
Count to 35 before Alpha Posts
The What if Game
Type the word with your thumb. NO BACKSPACING!
Rate the Avatar Above You
Give the Person Above you a Nickname!
The Random Game
The Off Topic Topic (OTT)
Most active topic starters
Aaron
Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_vote_lcapNorthern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_voting_barNorthern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_vote_rcap 
Nabak
Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_vote_lcapNorthern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_voting_barNorthern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_vote_rcap 
Faye
thundercats9/11
Rockylolers
Lynsey
northern-ship
SpecialK
Faith
Annabel
Top posting users this week
No user

Northern-ship Training (about roleplay)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Mini Bio
Mini Bio: 60

Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) Empty
PostSubject: Northern-ship Training (about roleplay)   Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:54 pm

The only members allowed to post on this topic are me, Nabak, and Northern-Ship.

Please don't post on this topic unless your name is listed above, thanks!

Good luck teaching!

Key:
O= achieved
X= unachieved

X 0% of 100% achieved
[Sentence structure]

O 10% of 100% achieved
[Roleplay]

Last edited by Aaron on Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updateddd)
Back to top Go down
https://indigofire.rpg-board.net
Nabak
Hunter-in-progress
Hunter-in-progress
Nabak

Mini Bio

PostSubject: Re: Northern-ship Training (about roleplay)   Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:10 pm

Intro ~

Hey, northern-ship, or Even. It will be a pleasure teaching you ^^

First, we will begin with roleplay. But, before we start, check out some of these guides that might help you understand the wolf a little more!

Guide to the wolf ~ https://indigofire.rpg-board.net/t60-complete-guide-to-the-gray-wolf
This guide will help you understand the wolf a little better, for example, their anatomy, their coats, weight, you know :3

Guide on realistic wolf RP ~ https://indigofire.rpg-board.net/t61-how-to-roleplay-realistically
This isn't necessarily a guide about roleplay, but it will help you figure out the behavior of the wolf.

If you've read (or skimmed) the guides above, or you think you've got wolves down, let's move on to roleplay!

Roleplay ~

When you roleplay, it's nice to add a little meat to your posts. Let me explain.
You should always try and make your roleplay post more than a one liner. To do this, try and describe what you do. An example ~

Instead of posting something like
"I ran to the elk and bit its neck. It died." try and write something like...

"I bounded to the elk, fresh adrenaline dancing in my head and effortlessly coursing through my veins. I leaped to the animal and clung to its neck with my jaws, and soon, the elk's running slowed. The struggle soon came to an end and the elk died." Posts like these are much more appealing to members and are much more pleasing to read. Try it out!

Some other things to add to your posts ~
When you roleplay, describe your wolf's feelings. Emotional & physical. Describe their senses; What they smell, what they hear. If it's raining, describe the cold rain against your pelt. Another example~

"I sat under the looming shade of the tree, sniffing the air. Unfortunately, the rain blotted out most of the scents. It was a rather sorrowful day, counting the recent events, and the chilly rain pelting against my fur and running down didn't help."

Some things to avoid are using a repetitive selection of words. An example ~

"The pelting rain pelted against me." it just doesn't sound right.

Any questions? Don't be afraid to post ^^

When you're ready, we'll move on to using BBCode.
Back to top Go down
northern-ship
Pup
Pup
northern-ship

PostSubject: Re: Northern-ship Training (about roleplay)   Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 10:46 am

Okay, so I have to avoid using one sentence sentences?
Back to top Go down
Nabak
Hunter-in-progress
Hunter-in-progress
Nabak

Mini Bio

PostSubject: Re: Northern-ship Training (about roleplay)   Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Not necessarily. You can post them if you want to, though, if you post a longer post, it gives the next poster more to post about, if you know what I mean. ^^
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Admin
Aaron

Mini Bio

PostSubject: Re: Northern-ship Training (about roleplay)   Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 pm

-Topic Undated with further information-
Back to top Go down
https://indigofire.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Northern-ship Training (about roleplay)   Northern-ship Training (about roleplay) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Northern-ship Training (about roleplay)
Page 1 of 1